- How can I schedule a closing with your firm?
- What are your fees for closings?
- What counties do you conduct closings in?
- I like the idea of having a Mobile Closing. Where can you meet for closings?
- I am a Seller and want to use your firm for closing, but the buyer is using another attorney. Can I still hire you?
- Where is the physical and mailing address of your office?
- Where in Birkdale Village is your office located?
- What is your office phone number?
- What is your office fax number?
- What are your office hours?
Answer: To save you time, you can schedule your closing through our Online Scheduler. However, if you would prefer, you can call our office to schedule.
Answer: We believe in being transparent and upfront about our closing fees. That is why we post our fees directly on our Rates page.
Answer: Our regularly serviced counties are: Mecklenburg, Iredell, Cabarrus, Lincoln, Catawba, Gaston, and Union counties. We are a North Carolina licensed firm so we can assist with closings in other counties. However, we always recommend using a local attorney in order to save you costs. If you are interested in hiring Ckezepis Law, PLLC, for your closing in a county outside of our regularly serviced counties, give us a call.
Answer: Our Mobile Closing service is included for all of Mecklenburg County. For Iredell, Cabarrus, Lincoln, Catawba, Gaston, and Union county, we include mobile closings throughout most of the counties. View our Service Areas page to see where our Mobile Closings Department can meet you for closing.
Answer: Absolutely! However, due to the increased coordination efforts that will be required on our part, we do charge a slightly higher fee for Sellers’ who decide to hire us when the Buyer uses a different attorney. Visit our Rates page for fees.
Answer: 8712 Lindholm Drive Suite 300, Huntersville, North Carolina, 28078
Answer: Behind Red Rocks, across from Fox & Hound. Our office building says ‘Birkdale Village Offices II’ as you are walking in. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor and Suite 300 is located on the right side down the hallway.
Answer: Monday through Friday (EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS) 8:30am to 5:30pm